Canada light-vehicle sales in June increased for the second time in three months compared with like-2003. Sales totaled 150,164 for a daily selling rate of 6,007, 2.1% above like-2003’s 5,880 – 25 selling days both periods. The only other increase this year was April’s 4.5% gain. Sales rose for the Big Three (2.1%), Asian auto makers (2.0%) and, thanks entirely to BMW Canada Inc., the Europeans (3.5%). (See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) DaimlerChrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Light-Vehicle Sales Rise 2.1% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642