Light-vehicle deliveries in Canada rose 12.8% in April from March levels, posting a daily sales rate of 5,739, the highest since July. April’s DSR (based on 25 days) was just 14.7% below same-month year-ago (26 days), the best year-over-year monthly performance since November. April was the second consecutive month with a DSR above 5,000 and the third straight month to register an increase over the prior month, following eight months of decline that ended with the January DSR nadir of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada LV Sales Best Since July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642