Canada light-vehicle sales rose 3.3% from year-ago in January, reaching a volume of 84,188. The market’s strength continues to be all on the truck side, where deliveries spiked 13.4% to 52,881, offsetting a 10.1% dip in car demand. Related document: Canada Light Vehicle Sales - January 2011 Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd. paced the pack among volume leaders, as sales soared 22.5% from like-2010 to 13,991 vehicles. Rounding out the Detroit Three, Chrysler Canada Inc. enjoyed a 14.1% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada LV Sales Inch Upward" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642