The Canadian new-vehicle market rebounded in June, posting a 6.0% increase on a daily rate basis that stood in clear contrast to the industry’s anemic performance in the U.S. June’s light-vehicle tally of 159,180 was down on a volume basis from like-2007’s 168,895, but there were three fewer selling days this year than last. Related document: Canada Light Vehicle Sales - June 2008 The performance marked a reversal from May, when industry sales fell 4.2% from prior-year levels. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada LV Sales Rise in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642