Canadian auto makers sold 8.1% more new-light vehicles on a daily selling rate basis in April than in March, and 2.5% more than from year-ago, according to Ward’s data. April deliveries totaled 159,391 units, compared with 149,517 in like-2010 and 153,119 in March. Related document: Canada Light Vehicle Sales – April 2011 Ford was the top-seller at 24,978 units, up 3.2% from year-ago. Chrysler, basking in an 18.6% sales gain, drove General Motors from the No.2 slot for April, with LV ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada LV Sales See April Gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642