Canadian vehicle sales continued to flourish in May, as deliveries increased 5.9% to 185,039 units from year-ago’s 168,004. May’s sales gain, based on 26 selling days and a daily selling rate (DSR) of 7,117 units, primarily was due to a 12.4% surge in light-truck deliveries. Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (Subaru) and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. were the only two manufacturers to see a decline in May light-truck sales, as most other makers enjoyed double-digit growth. Passenger-car sales rose a mere ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada May Sales Continue to Thrive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642