Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks were up a combined 5.7% in Canada in November, with 4,135 deliveries vs. 3,763 year-ago. Class 8 was up a modest 0.1% to 2,882 units. Leading the Class 8 pack was Freightliner LLC with sales of 1,086 units, up 8.8% from last November. Posting the biggest increase was Freightliner’s Sterling brand, up 58.3% to 270 units. Paccar Inc. saw its deliveries fall 12.4% to 761. (See related data: Ward’s Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class ) Deliveries of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Medium- and Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Rise 5.7%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642