November deliveries of Class 5 trucks spared Canadaâ€™s medium-duty segment from a steep sales decline, according to Wardâ€™s data. Medium-duty sales totaled 1,008 vehicles, a 2.7% shortfall compared with like-2007. But the segment would have slipped further if deliveries of Class 5 trucks, the volume leader, hadnâ€™t surged 6.5% to 440 units. Sales of Class 6 trucks also helped bolster medium-duties with a 29.2% jump to 124 units. Through November, the segment paced 6.2% ahead of like-2007. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadaâ€™s Class 5 Sales Belie November Trend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642