DETROIT – Canada light-vehicle sales rolled to their 11th consecutive increase in August, bringing year-to-date sales to more than 100,000 units ahead of like-2001. Canada light-vehicle sales totaled 147,709 units for a daily selling rate of 5,471 – 27 selling days – 4.3% above same-month 2001’s 5,246 (26 selling days). Sales for the first eight months stand at 1,159,358, 9.2% ahead of year-ago’s 1,056,955. (view related data: Canada August Light Vehicle Sales ) General Motors of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Coast to 11th Straight Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642