For the second month in a row, and for only the fourth time this year, Canadian light-vehicle sales declined, falling 5.2% on both a volume and daily-rate basis in November to 116,956 units. Related document: Canada Light Vehicle Sales - November 2007 Both vehicle segments felt the pinch, as car sales slipped 7.9% and light-truck deliveries dropped 2.3%. Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd., General Motors of Canada Ltd. and Toyota Canada Inc. sales all plunged, while Chrysler Canada Inc. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Dip for Second Straight Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642