Canada sales in March dropped for the second time this year, although the decline is in relation to record sales levels in 2002. Light-vehicle volume totaled 145,954, for a daily selling rate of 5,614 units, 1.2% below March 2002’s 5,684 (26 selling days both periods) (see related data: March 2003 Canada Light Vehicle Sales). March’s loss follows a 1% gain in February and an 18.4% decline in January. Year-to-date sales through March are off 6.1% from year-ago, which was the best ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Down for Second Month in 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642