Canada light-vehicle sales declined slightly in March from the same year-ago month after recording four straight increases. Sales totaled 144,364, for a daily selling rate of 5,552 units, less than 1% below March 2004’s 5,595 – 26 selling days both periods. However, sales in the first quarter ended at 325,785, 1.8% ahead of like-2004’s 320,099. (See related data: Ward’s Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) The Big Three, including their foreign brands, recorded a sales decline of 2.5%, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Drop Less Than 1% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642