Canada sales in September fell for the seventh time this year, as all but three auto makers recorded declines from year-ago – including six that posted double-digit drops. Light-vehicle sales totaled 138,448, equal to a daily selling rate of 5,538 (25 selling days), a 9.8% drop from year-ago’s 6,142 (23 days). (See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) Toyota Canada Inc., BMW Canada Inc. and Porsche Cars Canada Ltd. posted the only increases. Porsche sales, thanks to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Fall for 7th Time in 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642