Light-vehicle sales in Canada declined from the prior year for the fourth consecutive month in June and for the sixth time in the last eight months. But on the whole, sales remain strong on an historical basis and also are being compared to record-year 2002. (See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) June light-vehicle sales totaled 147,008 for a daily selling rate of 5,880 (25 selling days). The DSR was 7.8% below year-ago’s 6,375 (26 selling days) and was the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Fall Fourth Straight Month in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642