Canada light-vehicle sales increased over year-ago for only the third time in the last 15 months in November. Sales totaled 116,598 for a daily selling rate of 4,664, 4.0% above like-2003’s 4,487 – 25 selling days both periods. (See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) Gains were led by Hyundai Auto Canada’s impressive 51.5% increase over year-ago, which followed a 19.6% uptick in October, the first month its new Tucson cross/utility vehicle was on sale. Also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Increase 4.0% From Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642