DETROIT -- Canada new vehicle sales in November, aided by some 0% financing programs similar to those in the U.S., posted a strong increase but still left the industry slightly trailing 2000’s pace, when entire-year sales hit a record high. Total vehicle sales numbered 132,060 units, for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 5,079 – 26 selling days – 12.4% above November 2000’s pace over 27 selling days. That left the year-to-date total at 1.462 million units, 0.6% below 11-months 2000, meaning ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Increase Second Straight Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642