Canada sales increased for the 10th consecutive month in July, leaving the market well on the way to its best year on record. Light-vehicle sales totaled 138,275 in July for a daily selling rate of 5,531 (25 selling days), which is 3.5% above like-2001’s 5,342 (24 selling days). Although the increase was the second-lowest percentage gain over the 10-month stretch, it was up against a strong year-ago period. Porsche Canada saw 90.3% increase in sales. Nearly every auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Mark 10th Consecutive Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642