Canada light-vehicle sales resumed double-digit gains in May and recorded their eighth consecutive increase over the same year-ago period. Light-vehicle sales totaled 182,985 for a daily selling rate of 7,038, 10.3% over May 2001’s 6,382 – 26 selling days both periods. The increase followed a 2.9% gain in April, which was the lowest year-to-year improvement over the previous seven months. The next lowest was a 10.8% increase in October 2001. Calendar year-to-date sales totaled 707,537, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Mark Eighth Straight Increase in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642