Vehicle sales in Canada increased for the 12th straight month in May, although sales for two of the Big Three, and sales of trucks overall, declined from year-ago levels (see data p.2). May sales totaled 165,907 for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 6,381 — 26 selling days — which includes estimates for some big-truck makers whose actual sales will be reported later this month. The DSR was 4.3% above May 1999's 6,119 (25 selling days). Light vehicle sales alone posted a DSR of 6,265, 4.5% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Post 12th Consecutive Gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642