Canada new vehicle sales rebounded from a hiccup in May to post a 2.6% increase in June over same-month 1998, making for five increases in the first six months of the year. Also, sales through the first half of 1999 are running 2.9% ahead of like-1998, 773,865 vs. 747,176. Individually, car sales are up 2.7% year-to-date, and trucks have increased 3.1% (see data p.2). June's tally of 156,220 — including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty truck companies, which will report actual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Rebound; First-Half Up 2.9%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642