Canada light-vehicle sales ended the year with a second consecutive increase over year-ago in December, although results for entire-2004 equaled a 5-year low. Sales totaled 114,355 units for a daily selling rate of 4,398, 4.1% above year-ago’s 4,225 – 26 selling days both periods. (See related data: Ward’s Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) It was only the fourth time in 2004 that sales improved on year-ago results. Consequently, calendar year deliveries declined 3.7% from 2003’s total ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Rise Second Straight Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642