Light-vehicle sales in Canada continued to soar in March, surpassing same-month year-ago for the sixth straight time. March sales increased by 13.6% to a daily selling rate of 5,678 (26 selling days) from like-2001’s 4,997 (28 selling days), continuing the pattern of 10%-plus gains posted since October 2001. Results were sparked by both cars and trucks, which posted increases of 15.3% and 11.6%, respectively. Year-to-date sales through March total 359,683, 14.9% ahead of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Rise Sixth Straight Month in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642