September vehicle sales in Canada increased for the fourth consecutive month, and the eighth time in the last nine months, over like-1998. Year-to-date sales through September stand 4.9% ahead of year-ago — 1,164,033 vs. 1,104,639 — which, if maintained through the end of the year, will give the Canadian market its best sales year since 1.563 million in 1988 (see data p.2). The daily selling rate (DSR) for total vehicles — including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty makes (actual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Roll on to 4th Straight Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642