For only the third time this year, light-vehicle sales in Canada fell behind year-ago levels, as October tallied 120,635 units, down 2.0% on a daily rate basis (25 days this year vs. 24 in like-2006). The drop follows a 6-month span of climbing sales and brings calendar year-to-date deliveries to 1,413,671 vehicles, 3.7% ahead of year-ago’s 1,362,932. Related document: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand While most vehicle segments suffered declines in October, cross/utility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Stumble in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642