DETROIT – Canada light-vehicle sales increased for the fifth straight month in February, with half of the 16 companies competing in the market posting double-digit gains over year-ago levels. Sales totaled 101,874 for a daily selling rate of 4,245, a robust 17.2% above like-2001 – 24 selling days both periods. That performance follows a strong gain of 16.4% in January and double-digit increases in each month of fourth-quarter 2001. See related data Asian-based companies led the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Sales Surge to Fifth Straight Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642