Canada light-vehicle sales increased for the second consecutive month in September, highlighted by Toyota Canada Inc. and Honda Canada Inc. surging past Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd. for the month. Ford dropped into fifth place among September’s market leaders. September sales totaled 135,502 units, compared with year-ago’s 123,936. The daily selling rate over the month’s 26 selling days was 5,212, 5.1% above September 2005’s 4,957 (25 days). Related document: Canada Light Vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada September Sales Increase 5.1%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642