Canada light-vehicle sales increased for the first time since September on a year-to-year basis in April, led by a surge from Asian-based companies that more than offset declines at the Big Three and small-volume European automakers (see data p.2). April vehicle sales totaled 150,131, including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty makes that will report actual data later this month. The daily selling rate (DSR) was 6,255, 1.7% above like-2000's 6,151 — 24 selling days both periods. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Vehicle Sales Rebound in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642