DETROIT -- Canada light-vehicle sales surged above year-ago figures in January to start 2002 with a lead of some 15,000 units over last year, the country’s best year on record. The daily selling rate of 4,398 units was 16.3% ahead of January 2001 – 25 selling days both periods – and marks the fourth straight month sales increased over the same year-ago period. See related data Individually, cars were up 15.4%, and light trucks beat last year by 17.2%. After falling below a 50% share ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Vehicle Sales Soar 16.3% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642