Big-truck sales in Canada plunged 48% in June as each segment of the market recorded double-digit declines, according to Ward’s data. Class 8 deliveries totaled 1,014 last month, down from like-2008’s tally of 2,113 for the most precipitous drop among all segments, 53.9%. Three brands saw their sales plunge more than 65%: Daimler AG’s Sterling marque, PACCAR Inc.’s Kenworth and Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s namesake, Volvo. Related document: Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class – June ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian Big-Truck Market Suffers Bleak June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642