Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks rose 7.3% in Canada last month to 4,435 units, Ward’s data shows. Classes 6 and 8 were the only sectors to post increases from prior-year. Related document: Ward's Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class In Class 8, sales jumped 11.5% to 3,214 units, as only Freightliner LLC’s Sterling brand (down 32.6%) and International Truck and Engine Corp. (down 1.9%), suffered declines. Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s Mack brand recorded the biggest gain from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian Big-Truck Sales Up 7.3% in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642