Canadian-market big-truck sales posted gains in January, as medium- and heavy-duty deliveries grew 7.7% to 1,790 units over prior-year’s 1,662 on a daily selling-rate basis. Class 8 sales fueled the gain, rising 8.7% to 1,131 units from 1,040 in like-2010, according to Ward’s data. Related document: Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class – January 2011 Daimler led all gainers in the segment, selling 401 units of its Sterling, Freightliner and Western Star trucks, an increase of 14.6% over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian Big-Truck Sales Rise 7.7% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642