Medium- and heavy-duty truck sales fell 33.1% in August, to 2,997 units from 4,480 year-ago, Ward’s data shows. All groups but Class 4 posted declines. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class August 2007 Class 8 sales suffered the biggest drop, down 46.5% to 1,699 units vs. 3,173 in like-2006. All manufacturers reported declines, with Freightliner LLC’s Sterling brand falling the least (22.5%) and the Freightliner brand down the most (66.0%). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian Big-Truck Sales Slide 33.1% in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642