Ford Motor Co.'s Canadian dealers are squarely behind the automaker's contentious Blue Oval certification program, says newly appointed Ford of Canada President and Chief Executive Alain Batty. Of the country's 543 Ford dealers, Mr. Batty says, 80% — more than 430 — have met the program's requirements, which are designed to ensure customer satisfaction. The U.S. dealer network has responded similarly with 80% of its 4,100 dealers achieving the status. “There is a unanimous understanding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian Dealers Unfazed by Blue Oval" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642