Canadian companies are combining their resources and areas of expertise to promote low-polluting fuel cell-powered vehicles. In order to capitalize on this potentially large market, Calgary's Petro Canada, Methanex Corp. and fuel cell maker Ballard Power Systems Inc. of British Columbia sign a memorandum committing them to cooperate to create a commercially viable fuel distribution network.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian firms establish fuel cell network" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642