DETROIT -- Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada hit 2,080 units in January, a decline of 12.9% from the 2,387 Class 4-8 rigs during like-2001. Heavy-duty (Class 8) deliveries decreased 5.7% to 1,281 units from the 1,359 sold in the year-ago period. Paccar Inc., with sales up 33.9%, is the only manufacturer in the segment to record an increase. Medium-duty (Classes 4-7) sales dipped 22.3% (799 vs. 1,028) due to a considerable fall off Class 7 deliveries, which were down 30.3% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian January Truck Sales Slip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642