Asia-based auto makers saw their August sales slip 8.4% in Canada compared with like-2010, their fourth consecutive year-over-year shortfall, according to WardsAuto data. The negative performance offset gains by domestic and European auto makers, culminating in a 1.2% dip in total light-vehicle deliveries. Related document: Ward’s Canada Light-Vehicle Sales by Brand and Company August – 2011 The 13 Asian brands on sale in Canada accounted for a 42% share of the market, down from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian-Market Sales Slump Continues for Asian Auto Makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642