It’s a rare occurrence when two of the only three brands posting sales increases in a single month are struggling Mitsubishi and Suzuki. But that’s what happened in Canada in January, Ward’s data show. Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc.’s sales rose 4.9%, while American Suzuki Motor Corp. eked out a 0.3% increase in deliveries. The other successful auto maker was Hyundai Motor Corp., which posted a 14.4% sales jump thanks to its “lose-your-job-return-your-car” assurance program. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadians Favor Smaller Asian Brands in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642