For the second-consecutive year, a record number of dealers have expressed satisfaction with their automotive finance providers, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2003 Dealer Financing Satisfaction Study. The 10-year old study reports 74% of the dealers surveyed are satisfied with their lenders – a 1% increase from 2002. Captive finance companies continue to be the strongest among the three market segments with 87% of the dealers reporting satisfaction with their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Captives Strong Again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642