FRANKFURT – A classic sedan designed solely on computer is set to star at “The Italian Avantgarde in Car Design” show in New York. Carcerano New York The Carcerano New York, a potential rival to the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, was styled in a virtual reality studio. The vehicle went from a rendering to a fullsize 3D model to concept car in just four months. Carcerano plans to unveil the static concept car, built by Italian carrozzeria Maggiora (which assembles the Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Car Created by Computer to Star in New York Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642