MONTREAL – Toyota Canada Inc., based in Toronto, and its 38 Montreal area dealerships are being sued by thousands of Toyota owners from Quebec that bought their vehicles under the Access Toyota pricing program and now are alleging price fixing. A class-action lawsuit recently was filed in a Quebec Superior Court, which claims that Toyota fixed inflated prices for the cars each month under the scheme, whereby participating Toyota dealers in Montreal pooled their prices and averaged a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Car Owners Sue Toyota Canada, Dealers for Price-Fixing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642