Malaysia’s new-car sales in fell 15.7% to 24,219 units year-on-year in November as national car sales continue their slump. November results also were down 12% from October. The Malaysian Automotive Assn. in a statement says total vehicle sales fell 11.2% to 31,542 units, compared with year-ago. National passenger-car sales fell 23.9% from year prior to 19,663 vehicles, while non-national passenger-car sales rose 59.8% to 4,556 units. Total sales in the national segment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Car Sales Fall as Malaysian Buyers Stall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642