The California Air Resources Board (CARB) earlier this month announces it has approved a new set of regulations governing the specific content and properties of gasoline sold in California. Key among the new regulations — known as California Phase 3 — is the banning of gasoline oxygenate MTBE, widely used in California's reformulated gasoline (RFG), but now known to pose serious risks to groundwater supplies. It is estimated that MTBE holds 85% of the oxygenate market for reformulated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CARB details clean-gasoline, outlaws MTBE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642