DETROIT – Officials from Cummins Inc. and the California Air Resources Board agree to disagree on some issues when it comes to diesels, but still were able to share a few laughs following the sparring at a panel at this week’s Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress here. John Wall, Chief Technical Officer of diesel-engine producer Cummins Inc., and Tom Cackette, chief deputy executive officer of the diesel-doubting CARB, debated the technology alongside Kevin DeHart of Robert Bosch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CARB, Suppliers Debate Diesel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642