MONT TREMBLANT, Que., Canada – Looking to buy Porsche AG’s Carrera GT when it bows next year? Get in line. A spokesman for Porsche Cars North America (PCNA) says all 1,000 units of the exotic roadster are spoken for. “Our vehicle sales department says we’ll have it pre-sold,” he says. The North American allotment will be about 500, the spokesman adds. Sticker: $350,000-$400,000. Powered by a 500-hp V-10, the car is said to be a response to those who dismiss the auto maker as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carrera GT to Be Sellout, Porsche Predicts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642