It took longer than he would have liked, but Mitch Golub finally has added an online new-car lead generator to the Cars.com stable, announcing last week the company has acquired NewCars.com. Started in 1996, NewCars.com is a new-vehicle sales and lead generator that primarily wholesales Internet leads to other third-party lead providers and manufacturers. Only in the last six months has the company turned its attention to the dealership market, building a customer base of approximately 200 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cars.com Acquires New-Car Lead Generator" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642