PASADENA, CA – Despite attempts by competitors to cultivate an environmentally friendly image, a Toyota Motor Corp. official says products speak louder than words. “The marketing messages by many companies out there begin to get clouded for the customer,” Lexus General Manager Bob Carter tells Ward's here at a Lexus IS preview. Lexus RX 400h selling well. “However, when you are developing products like the hybrid, which delivers that fuel efficiency; delivers the environmentally ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carter: Lexus 'Green Image' Real" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642