Canadian Auto Workers union President Buzz Hargrove is contemplating a run for the leadership of Canada’s New Democratic Party (NDP), he tells Ward’s. A television report raised the prospect following the resignation of NDP leader Alexa McDonough June 5. Asked if it is true that he has not ruled out a run, Hargrove tells Ward’s: “That’s still the case.” Buzz Hargrove It appears the 58-year-old union leader’s campaign already has begun. Less than 48 hours after McDonough ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAW Chief Considers Political Run; Changing of Guard at UAW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642