General Motors of Canada Ltd. rewards its Canadian workforce with a C$800 million ($507 million) investment that could firmly establish their role in the auto maker’s future product pipeline. Production of a crew-cab, short-box pickup is promised to GM’s truck assembly plant in Oshawa, Ont., as part of the 3-year agreement reached between the company and union following 12 days of intense bargaining. And the half-ton pickup, while shouldered by an existing platform, is a new product for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAW Does Well by GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642