Magna International Inc. and the Canadian Auto Workers union sign an agreement that could signal a new era in labor relations in Canada, the union’s president says. Dubbed the “Framework of Fairness,” the deal opens the door for Magna’s 18,000 Canadian workers to unionize but only under certain conditions, including a revolutionary no-strike clause. “This has been a lot of work, a lot of hours working our way through this thing,” CAW President Buzz Hargrove tells Ward’s. “It’s an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAW, Magna Forge Historic Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642