In a stunning turn of events, the Canadian Auto Workers union chooses Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd. as the lead company to reach a pattern agreement for the 2005 contract negotiations. But CAW President Buzz Hargrove warns DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc. to be on standby. If, by Tuesday, the union does not have a “damn good sense” that a Ford settlement is attainable before its master agreement expires Sept. 20, he says negotiators will pursue a deal with DaimlerChrysler. Buzz Hargrove ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAW Picks Ford to Set Pattern, Puts Chrysler on High Alert" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642